Applications are invited for the International Research Scholarships which will be awarded to individuals who are looking at studying a degree program at Victoria University of Wellington – New Zealand.
The Victoria University of Wellington has a proud history of academic excellence as one of the great global-civic universities. The university offers a learning environment to help students meet their educational goals.
Application Deadline: December 20, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters Research
Value of Award: Varies
Number of Awards: No of scholarships
Eligible Field of Studies: To pursue a Master’s research program
- Engineering & Science
- Mechanisms & Interventions in Health & Disease
- Sports Performance & Business
- Social & Cultural Transformation research
- Healthy & Inclusive Communities – Sport, Physical Activity & Culture.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- They must have completion of an Australian Bachelor Honours degree (or equivalent) in the same discipline with an average grade of Distinction (or equivalent). OR completion of an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in the same discipline with an average grade of Distinction (or equivalent)
- Applicants will need to provide evidence of achievement of one of the following levels of English language proficiency:
IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0).
TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79. Section score no less than:
Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 58-64 (with no section score less than 50).
University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 176. No individual band less than 169.
VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 6): Achieved.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information