We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Service Assistant at British Council
Customer Service Assistant
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
Contract type: Locally Engaged
Duration: 1-year fixed term contract
Pay band: 2
- The Role holders will support the achievement of country plan objectives in Nigeria by delivering customer services. The successful candidate will project a professional image of British Council and provide a high quality, welcoming and efficiently integrated enquiry service for the full range of the British Council’s English and Exams activities, product and services.
- You will need to meet Customer Service Excellence standards in all inbound and outbound contact with customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- English Language Proficiency Level minimum B2, written and spoken
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years call centre experience
- Experience working with CRM (Client Relationship Management) & Call management systems
- At least 2 years dealing with customers and enquiries within a reputable customer service environment with proven positive track record
- Proven experience of providing service within quality standards
- IT skills and experience working with MS Word & MS Excel
- Attention to details
- Fluency in one of the 3 major Nigerian languages – Hausa, lgbo or Yoruba
- Customer Service qualification
- Experience in supervising a group of people to achieve a specific purpose
N3,390,541 per annum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Service Assistant at British Council” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Note: Candidates must have current legal right to live and work in Nigeria.