- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research. Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of OND/HND/B.SC in any Administrative courses and other related courses.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Administrative Assistant at Wharfrift Enterprises” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.