Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, founded by William Procter and James Gamble, both from the United Kingdom. Driven by passionate people and a common purpose, P&G has been bringing trusted brands to our consumers in Nigeria since 1992
Procter and Gamble Nigeria (P&G) is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and 27 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Procter and Gamble Graduate Internship
F&A-F&A – INTERN/CO-OP
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Recent graduates with a BSC in either Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics and Finance/Accounting related courses
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Procter and Gamble Graduate Internship” should click the APPLY HERE button below.